Monday, September 28, 2026

SJW V TRUTHSEEKERS

Good morning. ☕️🍃

*Please forgive the grammatical errors, Chad. 

I just air fried cauliflower and Brussel sprouts. It was so good but now the house smells like Brussel sprouts (farts). Won't be doing that again. 😝 Too bad really because air fried Brussel sprouts with olive oil and a pinch of sea salt is absolutely delicious. The cauliflower was good too but not as good as I thought it would be. 






















Clavicular in trouble again for something that he's accused of doing, I think, last year in 2025. 

First things first, Right out the gate I want to talk about Clavicular and Looksmaxxing. 



 
















For those of you not in the know what looksmaxxing is, Google it. 

We're talking about beauty standards and the extreme things done over the years to achieve them. I was born 1969. My entire 70's and the better part of the 80's were my formative years. Pamela Anderson was the beauty standard then. Keep that in mind.

2026 beauty standards today for both men and women are crazy out of control in my opinion, however, they were crazy out of control for us little girls in the 70's too. Mostly because grandmothers, if they had any money at all, had a very unshakable belief in how a "young lady" (ten years old) should look. First of all, no girl was ever too young to wear makeup back then. There was no age limit for rouge and lipstick. No age limit. None. Blush and lipstick were must-have staples in every little girl's purse and bedroom. By the time I was eleven years old my grandmother had given me a hundred test colors of both rouge and lipstick. Toddler beauty pageants are a throwback from the 60's and 70's.  

First, before makeup, I want to talk about "face taping". Young women still tape their faces today but at this age (see photos) you're a little late to be shaping your face. I learned face taping from my grandma when I was like ten/eleven years old and it was AGGRESSIVE face taping. Entire rolls of tape wrapped all around your head. You had to do it before the end of puberty. Before your bone structure set in. 

At this late in the game, I don't know what, if any, changes in bone structure will be accomplished with face taping. They both look far past puberty. It doesn't appear to be cosmetic face taping but rather Tiktok trendy face taping. 




















Real face taping happened with Scotch tape all around your head until you ran out of tape. Some girls used medical gauze and medical tape but Scotch tape was the prefer method. Scotch tape wouldn't move around as much while you slept. Yes, you taped your face before going to bed at night. You slept on your back. Grandmothers tucked you in super tight so you wouldn't roll around in your sleep. "She slept on her face. You can tell." Is something grandmas used to criticize other women about at luncheons, church luncheons even. Women still criticize other women regarding poor sleep and hydration. "Her face looks puffy." Why do women do this, because deep down women hate other women. I'm sure the level of snideness Pamela Anderson endured in her glory days far surpasses anything in 2026. AND I LOVE HER for aging gracefully. Women like Pamela Anderson can wear zero makeup and still look better than you and I ever will with full coverage makeup. 

1980's supermodels probably have a thing or two to say about tape-shaping. I've heard stories. Not just their faces but their breasts, thighs, and butts as well. 

While reports of this new 2025 rape accusation circulates, the news are airing some of Clavicular's reels where he's "bone shaping" his face by hitting himself in the face with a trophy. Again, he (looks to be) past puberty in those reels. I mean, if he was fourteen years old then, maybe? But I don't think so. Us girls back in the day were taping our faces by around eleven and twelve years old. We stopped around thirteen. Some girls went further but it was believed too late by that time. Before going to bed with our taped up faces another practice was to backhand yourself under your chin with a flat hand, like fifty times. I think performers in the entertainment bsiness still do this believing it tightens the skin under your chin. Does it? I don't know. 

Point is, we been hitting ourselves in the face for (believed) beautification for a long, long time. The only difference is, back then there was no internet. We taped up our faces because we honestly believe this was how we got the desired bone structure.

What we had hoped to achieve in 1981 with face tape was the same as that Clavicular dude, we were structuring our jawline, our chins, and our cheekbones until puberty passed. Noses were a different process that involved clothespins, cut toothpicks, and tape. Dimpled chins were structed with cut toothpicks tucked into the chin and taped shut, wrapping the tape all around your head. We taped up our chins and jawbones tight believing it permanently structured our faces. Did it? Who knows. Would puberty change our face structure on its own? Maybe. Maybe not. Back in the day Asian parents bind their daughters feet to look like hooves because that was the beauty standard then. Because who didn't want a woman... with... hooved... feet.

A photo of when I was young. I posted this once before but this isn't the face I was meant to have or so I don't think. When I was ten I had a very round chubby face. Skinny but with a round chubby face. And then my grandma said, "I can fix that." 
























His jawbone, chin, and nose.






















My jawbone, chin, and nose. And I didn't have to punch myself in the face with a trophy. Stay in your lane, bruv. 😏 Joking aside, is this the outcome of pre-pubescent face-taping or what God intended. Who knows.  





















Grandmas were funny creatures back in the day. They were your number one fan full of praise but in the same breath they also wanted to see you at top peak performance. Back in the day, grandmas found your sweet spot and worked it harder than Rocky Balboa training for a fight. "You're such a pretty girl but you could be prettier" kind of thing. 

Does face-taping last? No. It never does. Age, especially for women, changes your bone density alongside weight gain, weight loss, and whatever else may occur in your life. 

Now at 57 years old. Imma a little old lady with a chubby face. If I should live to see 70 years of age I'll just be an even chubbier happier older little old lady. That said, when we were young and adorable we all fought like Hell didn't we? The 80's invented "looksmaxxing". Women tore their bodies up under the knife. Ever see the first breast implants? Pure butchery. 






















I DO NOT RECOMMEND taping your face. Just, don't. Don't do it. It's dangerous. I'm Gen X. My whole childhood was one FAFO after another.

The obsession with a structured jaw line, even to this day with plastic surgery and whatever that dude with the hammer was doing (yikes) is because it is believed that a man is attracted to the symmetry of her face. He's attracted to the symmetry, the geometric balance of her face. In fact, art teachers (like mine) constantly talked about symmetry in your artwork because that is what people first notice when looking at your paintings and drawings, symmetry. None of this excuses the rape allegations against Clavicular, I'm just talking a little history on this thing called looksmaxxing.

Makeup back in the day, waaay back in the day, had purpose all of which to please men but not in the same way it is meant to please men today, or so I don't think. Back then, girls powdered their noses because shine on a nose meant sweat. No man wanted to see sweat on a woman's face. She didn't sweat when she vacuumed the floor. Oh my, no! She didn't sweat when she scrubbed the toilet. June Clever did not sweat and she wore heels and pearls, no, never, Mrs. Clever was happy to scrub the toilet. Back in the day, rouge (blush) was worn to give the illusion that we were happy like spending a day frolicking outdoors. Scrubbing the floors was the same thing as picking daisies in the field, and knitting on a picnic blanket, working on our gardens, and chasing puppies in the prairie all day. That was the illusion. Red cheeks were a sign of happiness "La-La-Laaaa!" Happy-happy. Men only wanted to see cheery happy women. Red lips were the only way to get men to listen to what we were saying. If you wanted a man to pay attention to what you were saying you painted your lips red to invite him, engage him. Remember when I said you were never too young to wear lipstick. So yeah. There was that. 😒 The amount of rouge and lipstick implied your intent with men. A subtle redness meant you wanted his attention. A lot of redness meant you were open for business if you catch my drift.

Beauty standards in 1980 were dangerous.

Beauty standards in 2026 are equally dangerous, possibly more so because now men have entered the beauty ring like this Clavicular guy with Andrew Tate hostility, "Men are out-looksmaxxing women." Add to that this dude is an extremely popular guy for some reason. 

2026 beauty standards are on levels I don't understand. I don't get hitting yourself in that face with a hammer. Don't do that. If you must, absolutely must realign your jawbone, get plastic surgery from a board certified plastic surgeon with excellent credentials. DO NOT HIT YOURSELF in the face please.

Amish and Mennonite women do not wear makeup and do not show their hair because it's a form of pride and pride is a sin. Something to think about.

And while Boomers, some Gen X, and some older Millennials frown on "influencers", just remember the successful ones like Clavicular make money-money because of their popularity. Younger generations made Clavicular a success. That's not our beast, that's their animal. They made him. They can deal with his transgressions - unless in a jury courtroom and then I hope you'll do what the judge instructs you to do in the name of justice. That said, let's not pretend we are without pride and vanity. Oh my goodness, we're so full of it. I will not leave the house beyond the driveway without makeup on. I am hardwired to not look like death when I leave the house. Full coverage. You betcha. I have a mole on my nose. A bunch of them spotted all over my face. You better believe I cover them best I can. Full coverage or I don't leave the house. Vanity. Pride.


AND THEN

I don't understand what the problem here is. 

Are you serious NFL? 





 

 

 



   

I couldn't care less about American football, or any kind of football. Never got into the game. HOWEVER charging this player $14,926 for breaking the NFL code of, I don't know, morality, innocence, whatever, first of all just makes me laugh. Does the NFL know anything about NFL football players? Anything at all? The NFL is still a leage of grown men, right? Psst, I hear they like strippers too *gasp*. If NFL football is so innocent about alcohol then WHY WHY WHY are there beer stands all over the stadiums? Why can you get a 12 oz. cup of whatever-on-tap for $25, or whatever, all over the stadium? It's the hypocrisy. know what I mean.

(Sigh)

Preach, preacher! My dear friend Sheldon (may he rest in peace) and I used to cuddle up with his orange kitty on rainy days, under a big blanket on his sofa, order food in, watch movies, and have the best laughs. It was the happiest of times. I miss him. I really miss him. Close dear friends for over 25 years. 









 
 









 


 
I write these blogs over the course of days, sometimes weeks. Today is September 27, and while this day holds a very special personal moment, it's also daddy-Google's birthday. Daddy-Google hosts this blog. Happy birthday daddy-Google! 🎉🎂




 



















MY TWO CENTS because it's my blog - regarding this matter.

Internet social justice warriors hard at work to condemn Cornell University for an alleged rape that occurred *checks notes* in 2024. Right out the gate ladies, you know how I feel about criminal allegations being made for something that allegedly happened more than a week ago, let alone two years ago. SPEAK UP WHEN IT HAPPENS NOT TWO YEARS LATER. To those internet social social justice warriors who heard a snippet of a story and then made rage-bait reels, now it's coming out that Jane Doe's 2024 statement was "dramatically different" and Jane did not allege she was drugged nor did Jane allege that she did not consent to the events. 

This is what happens when people don't ask questions. It's not "supporting rapists" to investigate a hot topic criminal complaint, it's called being a responsible grown up. 

Whatever sexual and social experimenting you gals do while attending university is 100% YOUR responsibility. Your body, your choice. This gal could have made several other choices on how she spent the night. Make better choices, ladies. 

Until there is a police report (not just a university report) AND a doctor's rape kit (DNA) in evidence, I'm standing with Cornell University on this one. 

AND YOU, you social just warriors, need to start asking more questions before posting dangerous rage-bait.   






 














Allow me to Gen X translate what was reported: "20 year old Jane made poor decision #1 when she chose to spend her evening getting drunk. Then Jane made poor decision #2 when she visited a male frat house while knowingly intoxicated. Then made poor decision #3 when she (allegedly) snorted something she believed was ketamine. FIRST OF ALL, Jane wasn't "pressured". Jane was not a naive twelve years old child. Jane's legs still worked I'm guessing since she was able to walk through the frat house front door, likewise she could have walked out. Jane was a 20 year old woman who made poor decision after poor decision TWO YEARS AGO and now I suspect her wild college night caught up to her. Its called FAFO. Please show us a rape kit. 

PLUS, it's now being reported Jane wasn't "pressured" into taking drugs at all AND Jane said nothing in the initial report that she did not consent to the alleged group rape sex. 

Look, I get it. College, no parental supervision and you gals go out experimenting. In doing so, LADIES, you risk this type of morning after regret. A 20 year old woman should know better than to get drunk and go to a male frat house. Up until Jane reached the frat house, it was all her responsibility. Jane's body, Jane's choice. Make better decisions. Don't be like Jane.

This whole Cornell University thing just sounds like an experimental night of buyer's remorse. Show us the rape kit. If there's a DNA rape kit proving rape I'm on her side, no question. That doesn't seem to be the case here. I have not heard mention of a rape kit, or DNA, once. Add to that, she's now changing her story two years later from what she originally reported. Remember, boys and girls, Jane is the one with the burden of proof. Jane is the one who has to prove her case in court. I smell a few counter lawsuits of defamation in the water. 

Liable: 








I hope the men innocent of these charges sues the F out of every social media platform that accused them of rape. Start with Twitter. And where was her "friend" in all this? 




I cannot stress enough the importance of seeking healthy meaningful relationships at school, at work, among friends, among family, over instant gratification. Go to college for the reason you're putting yourself into debt. Get THAT education. Respect yourself. 

If you or anyone you know has experienced a sexual assualt please report it IMMEDIATELY to the nearest police department, hospital, and/or fire department. Find help FIRST and then call:






















Agreed. Social justice warriors are THE WORST. They spread misinformation faster than a California wildfire. 

I got on social media (IG) in 2022. We were in Covid lockdown and I had just had an ischemic stroke the year before. Still in freak out mode. I signed up on IG and began experimental cooking videos (we were ALL making sourdough bread). I started gaining followers slowly, very slowly, but by the 500th follower things with Covid were loosening up. We began going outside again, etc. I stopped making cooking posts. 500 followers went down to 410 followers but whatever. I rather spend my days outside. My social media now is Twitter and sometimes Youtube. There's a really cool group of outdoors people on Twitter, in Europe mostly, who shoot amazing outdoor photos that I absolutely love. I only have my cell phone photos but it seems to be enough to at least join the outdoorsy groups. They keep me inspired to go out walking and hiking. God bless them. 








   

 
















I would look for hiking groups or a hiking partner but if there's one thing that kills an outdoor experience for me it's a chatty-Cathy. Just Shhhh and enjoy the magnificense of the great outdoors.











I'm the same way at art galleries and museums. Just Shhh stop talking and use your eyes. Take in the brilliance of these works of art. Just like people trying to talk to you during a movie or a concert, it's the worst! 

Food and drinks are for socializing. Does it involve coffee? Yes? Talk to me then. 


It's been a while since I blogged about the Big Bear Lake eagles. The death of Jackie is still really fresh for me. I'm mourning the death of this bald eagle more than any person I've known. I was so invested in Jackie. I have not, in my heart, warmed up to bald eagle Kaydee being Shadow's new mate. As far as we know Shadow and Kaydee are still just getting to know each other, right? I hope there's eaglets in the nest this winter but... I miss Jackie. 

Kaydee and Shadow.



















Kaydee is like our eagle step-mom, amiright? 













ANYWAY

Fat bear week is so adorable. 

























I love this guy's dark post apocalyptic Twitter page but again, totally where I grew up. 😄






















On a random side note, my right ankle just started popping (like a knuckle) occasionally when I move it. It doesn't hurt or anything it's just so random. 

I hope you're writing, my good sir. That's what 80 year olds need to do, publish their life experiences, share your knowledge, make time capsules or whatever. So not kidding. These kids need all the help they can get. Boys today think tools are for hitting themselves in the face.  










I wish this was more funny than truthful. Oh dear.  













My ideal man is my age (55-60), exhausted with drama and politics, talked out, has hobbies like puzzles and making fishing lures, and just wants to build a catio for our cats, feed the birds and squirrels, and have matching rocking chairs on our front porch in a town with less that 10,000 people in it. Sound good?  


O LORD GOD FATHER, Son and Holy Ghost, Thou art the almighty God of heaven and earth, and in Thee we live, move and have our being. Amen


Okay bye 👋🏼 

They got Willem Defoe on Hot Ones. How cool are they. 

Love Willem Defoe. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

SJW V TRUTHSEEKERS

Good morning. ☕️🍃 *Please forgive the grammatical errors, Chad.  I just air fried cauliflower and Brussel sprouts. It was so good but now t...